Liora Neuville was born in Paris, France. From 2000-2005, Ms.Neuville trained in Paris with Dominique Khalfouni, an étoile of the Paris Opera Ballet and Ballet National de Marseille. She continued her training at Pacific Northwest Ballet School from 2005-2007 and joined Pacific Northwest Ballet in in 2008.
Some of Ms. Neuville’s featured roles included the lead Butterfly in Balanchine’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Winter Fairy in Kent Stowel’s Cinderella, lead Waltz of the Hours girl in Balanchine’s Coppélia, Peasant Pas de Deux in Giselle, the leading role in Balanchine’s Le Baiser de la Fée, and danced Jiří Kylián’s Petite Mort.
Ms. Neuville successfully participated in several competitions including:
- 2004 & -- 2001: International Dance Competition of Grasse, France, Gold Medal
- 2002: International Ballet Competitions of St. Pölten, Austria, Second Prize
- 2002: International Dance Competition of Grasse, France, Gold Medal + Special Jury Award
- 2003: Youth America Grand Prix, top 12 junior finalist
- 2005: Prix de Lausanne, semi-finalist.
Ms. Neuville retired from dance in 2014.